It’s been a strange couple of weeks. Strange in that there has been an enormous abundance (comparative to recent times) for me of live poker, no limit hold’em and tournament poker and contrasty a stark lack of online poker, cash games and pot limit omaha. The second bit of strangeness comes from […]
Post Tagged with: "poker tournaments"
At the end of every tournament series you will see the exact same thing every time: 95% of people will be tired, burnt out, frustrated, and will have lost money. The other 5% will range from being fairly happy to utterly ecstatic over their results. Unfortunately this WCOOP saw me […]
Full disclosure: I am plagiarizing this post. To be fair, though, it is from myself. The below is a strategy entry I made about PLO8/NLO8 mtts about a year ago. I went through a period playing almost every big bet o8 tournament possible in one man’s daily lifespan and after tremendous results (including […]